Load bearing Equipment
Hutcheon Examination Services undertake proof load testing on a wide variety of equipment. Installed runway beams, gantry’s and cranes prior to entering service. Tensile and compression testing of clients bespoke equipment to support product development or as part of the certification for CE marking etc.
This may require Hutcheon Examination Services to design and fabricate jigs, frames etc to achieve the desired proof load.
A list of equipment Hutcheon Examination Services have at our disposal:
- 5 tonne gantry crane.
- 5 tonne of 20kg steel block weights.
- A range of calibrated torque wrenches.
- A range of tensile and compression calibrated digital load cells.
- Assorted lifting tackle; slings, chains, chain blocks and hoists etc.
- Hydrajaws hydraulic testers (with range of calibrated gauges).
- Test weight trailer.
- Two hydraulic tensile testing rigs to 12 tonne.
- Water bags for crane and beam proof load tests.
- Workshop 16amp and 32amp three phase electrical supply.
- Workshop compressed air system.
Arrange an Examination
For load testing enquiries please contact us on 0118 981 1773 or email us at
We currently offer load testing services across Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, North / South / West London and surrounding areas. Even if your area isn't listed, please feel free to contact us and we'll be able to provide a quote.