Providing essential tests for load bearing Equipment
Many organisations use load bearing equipment as part of their daily operations. It must be tested to ensure it can support the desired load safely. Hutcheon Examination Services (HESL) are experts in proof load testing on a wide variety of equipment.
Proof Load Testing Expertise and Equipment
Our highly qualified engineer surveyors are here to ensure your load bearing equipment meets safety regulations, helping you to gain appropriate certification.
HESL can also help you test tensile and compression strength of bespoke equipment to support product development, or as part of the certification for CE marking. We can design and fabricate jigs and frames to achieve the desired proof load.
The load testing equipment we have available includes:
- 5 tonne gantry crane.
- 20kg steel block weights.
- Calibrated torque wrenches
- A range of tensile and compression calibrated digital load cells.
- Assorted lifting tackle; slings, chains, chain blocks and hoists etc.
- Hydra jaws hydraulic testers (with range of calibrated gauges).
- Test weight trailer.
- Two hydraulic tensile testing rigs to 12 tonne.
- Water bags for crane and beam proof load tests.
- Workshop 16amp and 32amp three phase electrical supply.
- Compressed air system for workshop settings.
Arrange an Examination
Do you need load testing services in Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, London or the surrounding areas?
Call us: 0118 981 1773
Quotes for other regions also available upon request.